People from all over the world were always crazy about India and its wealth, tradition and knowledge.
The Aryans came from Central Europe and settled down in India.
The Persians followed by the Iranians and Parsis immigrated to India.
Then came the Moghuls and they too settled down permanently in India.
But the French and British people came by 17th Century colonized India by grabbing the full control of almost all territories across India. Britishers had ruled India for nearly 200 years.
In this video you will be seeing the timeline of Freedom Struggle after foundation of The Indian National Congress.
Timeline for Independence of India
- The Indian National Congress:1885
- Partition of Bengal:1905
- Swadeshi Movement (1905)
- Formation of Muslim League (1906)
- Demand for Swaraj:1906
- Indian Councils Act or Minto Morley Reforms (1909)
- Ghadar Party (1913)
- Home Rule Movement (1916)
- Lucknow Pact (1916)
- August Declaration (1917)
- Rowlatt Act (March 18, 1919)
- Jallianwala Bagh Massacre (April 13, 1919)
- Dandi March (1930)
Ashram on March 12, 1930 for the small village Dandhi to break the salt law.
- First Round Table conference (1930)
- Gandhi Irwin Pact (1931)
- Second Round Table Conference (1931)
- The Communal Award (Aug 16,1932)
- Third Round Table Conference (1932)
- Demand For Pakistan (1940)
- The Cripps Mission – 1942:
- The Revolt of 1942 & The Quit India Movement:
- The Indian National Army (1942) :
- The Cabinet Mission Plan (1946)
- Formation of Interim Government (Sept 2, 1946)
- Jinnah’s Direct Action Resolution (Aug 16, 1946)
- Formation of Constituent Assembly (Dec 9, 1946)
- Mountbatten Plan (June 3, 1947)
- Partition and Independence (Aug 1947)